Wednesday, April 23, 2008

GOOD NEWS

I am so excited...I got the job! It is a phleb2 position; And I seriously get Beneifts. That is what i'm most excited about. I was walking out to my car after work today and I starting crying, I was so HAPPY and full of gratitude. I feel so blessed. I also got a huge raise, and once I pass this coding class that i'll be going to next month I'll get another 5% raise. I can't believe how everything just works out piece by piece and in it's own time. I am so excited I can't tell you enough! Thank you all for your support. I love you all!
This week in class, actually tonight. I had another 4 successful draws and 4 finger pokes. I hate the finger pokes. I'm so glad we don't do those in the lab. Anyway class is fun and I have 6 weeks left.

7 comments:

Tori said...

Congrats, that is such a relief to find a job doing something you love!! And now you have benefits you can take that april fools joke and put it to use...ha ha!

Heather Ashcroft said...

Woo-Hoo. Congratulation Brienne. I am so proud of you!

Tori said...

sorry it took me forever to get back to you, i tried to post this yesterday but blogger was being weird! anywho, here's a website that explains it a lot better than I can, so check it out and if yoy have any questions let me know!!

http://sjhblogdesign.blogspot.com/

Lindsay Kay said...

Hooray!!! Congratulations. I am so happy for you. Way to go.
Linds

Jacque said...

How EXCITING!!! I am SO HAPPY for you! You are amazing!

Tori said...

Hey thanks for the comment on my blog... I found this other cool website for blog designs, it's pretty cool! http://www.giselejaquenod.com.ar/blog/

Theurer Clan said...

Way to go honey! Well, deserved I'd say!